Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ching Chong Ting Tong Ling Long


Well, at least she warned us upfront that she's not the most politically correct person and we're not to take this offensively. (Pfft.)

So, being the polite nice Asian girl that my mama raised me to be, I would like to apologize that us Asians are too family-oriented and that our parents love us too much. I understand that the situation is too bizarre for American culture. I'm sure that your parents love you too, you know, as long as you are out of their house. In their own ways.

Yes, I do agree that people need to adapt to their environment. But I hope that Asians in America will not adapt the following American manners:



So, thanks for listening, that was my rant, i just, uh, even if you're not, uhh, you really shouldn't be on Youtube, but I just never seen that happen before.

So, thank you for listening and have a nice day.

P.S: I'm appalled that she's a political science student in UCLA. But it's okay, I will not stereotype all white female political science students in UCLA as racists or Asian-haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment