Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't Blink

SX18: I know it's rude to stare, but I can't help it.

And I can't resist posting them here, too!

Let's start with, Megan Fox!






I'll seriously consider changing my sexuality if she suddenly calls me and want to be my one-night-stand. My cherry is yours to pop, Megan Fox. No joke. She's too hot to be resisted.

Oh, I'm not going to show you Critiano Ronald's. He's lame. Even the sight of him being half naked and wet doesn't attract me to him, compared to Megan Fox. And I'm 100% straight.

But this commercial however....








Oh, Calvin Klein. What are you doing to us?

Hey, don't judge me. I'm sure you girls (and maybe even some guys) screamed "Yes!" in your head when the delicious, yummy, Nakata, Verdasco, Brooks & Lutz asked you if "You wanna see *tut*?".

Don't forget to wipe your drool!


P.S.: I don't even know who Nakata is! But that Asian dude is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment