Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm No Fatty!

If you say otherwise, you may leave now. No, seriously. Leave.


For those who are close to me, you may know that I gained at least 10kg from the last semester break. Yes, 10kg. THE LEAST. I complaint about it quite a number of times. I complaint about the weight, but I can't complain about how I spent my holidays. The 10kg of fat accumulated in me is pretty self-explanatory. And no, I did not spent my holidays snacking on junk food while lying down on the couch in front of the TV. I barely have to opportunity to do that.

I will no longer complain about my weight, or expanding waistline. Because I managed to convince myself that the 10kg is nothing. Nothing, I say, NOTHING!

So, my mom and I went out earlier tonight. However, my Mom left the conveniently "forget" to bring the house key because she's too lazy to climb back up the stairs to her room to get it. I don't have my own house key, because somehow I manage to break them in half. Don't ask me how, it still perplex my parents and I. 

When we reached back home, Dad was already sound asleep. No matter how loud we bang on the door, how often we honk from the car, how tirelessly we press the bell. He is still sound asleep. With occasional loud trademark sneeze of his that we can hear from the outside. My mom keep calling and calling him, but never got through. I don't know why my Dad couldn't hear all those noise we've been making. I am certain we out loud the fireworks tonight. We even noticed the neighbors peeking through the window to check what all the commotion about.

After a (long) while, we grew tired. And I remember not so long while ago, I did managed to break into my house through the window. But tonight, I was slightly a bit doubtful that I can fit through as I just had a heavy dinner, and I did gain a little more pounds than the last time. Nevertheless, I had to try. I can't just sit at the balcony, waiting for my Dad to wake up. His biological clock will wake him up at 4am. No way I'm waiting that long!

I climbed to the back window, the one I managed to slip through the last time. But sadly, my Mom secured it. Just like the last time, she was very skeptical of my acrobatic ability. She kept saying that I won't fit through, because I gained weight again. That didn't stop me. I continue on trying to jack open the other windows.

At last, I managed to find one. In the balcony. Next to the seats where my mom was sitting. While I was trying to slip my expanding thigh through the grill of the window. My beloved mother just sit there and watch. Oh, and say "Stop it, you won't fit. Menyusahkan Mama jak terpaksa panggil Bomba kasi keluar ko nanti." How very helpful of her.

After a while of twisting and turning, trying to find the best angle to slip myself through, I managed. My mom was like, "WHAT? YOU'RE IN?". I had a slight urge to leave her outside for doubting my ability. Sure, it wasn't as smooth as before. I hurt my ribcage in the process. But I still fit through it. That's what important.

That proved that I'm not fat. I can still snack on everything that I want. All those yummy mouthwatering food that I can't resist. Cupcakes. Yo-yo drinks. Cheesecakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment